Due to the Corona Virus all the classes in Spring 2020 are cancelled. Next beginner classes in ballroom and latin (“skal vi danse” dances) start again from Autumn 2020, stay tuned. Sign up by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What dances do we offer:
You will taste a flavour of different ballroom and latin style dances with an emphasis on these dances:
- English (slow) Waltz– A uniquelyromantic and graceful dancewith a capacity to express a diversity of emotions.
- Brazilian Samba– Lively dance set to the music of the Brazilian carnival.
- Spanish Tango– Sharp and passionate dance with hot interaction inside the couple
- Cha Cha Cha – Flirty passionate dance
- Rumba- A dance of love set to a unique fusion of musical traditions and rhythms.
- Quick Step –A quick moving dance that should be smooth, but dynamic.
- Jive – A lively and energetic dance with origins from swing.
- Salsa and bachata – social latin dances
Come alone or with a partner or a friend.
Classes will focus on the essentials of Latin and ballroom dance, including posture, establishing a connectionbetween partners, and foot work. These foundation elements provide a guideline around which the dancer can develop their own style and move on confidently to the next level.
What else do we offer:
- Individual classes for wedding couples and other interested
- Dance classes for companies both on the events and as 10 weeks courses
- Special event (workshops and parties) – please follow on newsletters and see Facebook updates
See updates in our Facebook group Ballroom Meeting Point or ask Anastasiya directly: mob 47096646 or email email@example.com.